Monday, October 11, 2010

Strawberry theme birthday party

My gals love strawberry and being a strawberry shortcake fan myself, I wanted a theme related to strawberry but not wanting it to be too girly cos most of the kids are boys. So just sticking to the fruit was good.
The invitation card has strawberries on the cake. I made 10 cupcakes and add a punnet of fresh strawberry and a jelly as center piece.



Kids love pinata and of course it was in a shape of strawberry. I had it with black seeds but little did i know that the seeds were actually white.

For the gifts for the children, I made name tag out of the shape of a strawberry. Some scrapbooking incorporated in it.

Planning the party was fun and therapeutic when engaging myself in activities like making the pinata, gifts and cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment