Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Popiah Party



I love the popiah my aunt makes. At each sitting, i can eat about 3 with lots of stuffing. Gary ever had 6 at one go. Mind you it's not those small spring roll. He loves turnip while i love tulip.

My first attempt wasn't a popiah party but buang kwang as one of our dish for dinner. My success spur me to throw my own popiah party. Made my own chilli and garlic of course.

Here's a photo of what we had for the popiah party. Ever since, if there's any gathering, I will make popiah.

Is popiah party your kind of party?





1 comment:

  1. Well, it seems like. I am going to share this post with my cousin as well. She loves to party and it will be nice to have something like this for the next time. Last month she threw a get together party for all of us in one of the finest Los Angeles venues. She will like this post a lot.

    ReplyDelete